Wunder LLC operates the MusicSupervisorGuide website.
This page is used to inform website visitors and customers using Wunder LLC`s products & services regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Products & Service.
Wunder LLC may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. This policy is effective from March 15, 2018.
2. What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your software installation or browser sends to us that is called Log Data.
This Log Data may include information such as your computer`s Internet Protocol (â€œIPâ€) address, browser version, pages of our software or Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on the Service and pages, and other statistics.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Statistics and usage behaviors to allow us to improve our products and services.
- Marketing purposes.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the contact information you provided us.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail on through our software services & products. We may use the information to customize the software or website according to your interests.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages or software services are being used. This helps us analyze data about the software or webpage traffic and to improve our software or website in order to tailor it to customer needs.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better software or website by enabling us to monitor which software components or pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
4. Links To Other Websites
Our Service or software may contain links to other sites. If you click on a third-party link, you will be directed to that site. Note that these external sites are not operated by us.
5. Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at support [at] musicsupervisorguide.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
These changes are effective immediately, after they are posted on this page.
7. Contact Us